UCRETE RG – Heavy Duty Polyurethane Hybrid Render
How does Ucrete RG work?
Ucrete RG provides a robust render for vertical applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
What makes Ucrete RG a unique solution?
Ucrete RG meets the customer needs for a coving and wall render material that can match the performance of other Ucrete products.
UCRETE RG is used to protect vertical surfaces including:
- Secondary containment bunds
- Tank bases
- Effluent storage pits
- Coving and skirting
How can you benefit from Ucrete RG?
- Hygenic - To provide complete protection up to coving
- Fast application - Suitable for application onto 7-day-old concrete
- Rapid installation - Up to 9 mm in a single application
- Fast cure - Achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non Tainting - Is solvent free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Temperature Resistant - Steam cleanable
- Colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Green/Brown, Cream and Grey