UCRETE MF - Medium duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does UCRETE MF work?
UCRETE MF is a single layer, seamless, solvent free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish. It has high impact resistance and withstands abrasive wear and a wide spectrum of chemicals.
UCRETE MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
Specific applications include:
- Food and beverage production
- Pharmaceutical production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Chemical plants
- Textile and film plants
What makes UCRETE MF a unique solution?
UCRETE MF is a self-smoothening floor designed to provide a long term maintenance free flooring solution. It is moisture insensitive & cures fast to be put into early use. UCRETE is an extremely clean product without any volatile compounds that might taint foodstuff or affect the well-being of personnel.
What are the features and benefits of UCRETE MF?
- Hygenic / safe - Non-tainting, non-dusting, monolifhic (minimum joints), easy to maintain, microbiologically inert.
- Durable / long life - Wide chemical resistance, wear and impact resistance, resists cleaning temperature up to 80oC at 6mm thickness and 4mm to 70oC, 25 years of international use.
- Fast application /rapid access - Can be applied to 7-day-old concrete.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Antistatic Properties - The antistatic version, UCRETE MFAS, available to protect sensitive eletronic devices
- Colours - UCRETE MF is available in 8 standard colours: Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Cream, Blue, Green/Brown