UCRETE MT - 4 - 6 mm Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Finish
How does UCRETE MT work?
UCRETE MT provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
UCRETE Industrial Flooring has been widely used throughout industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service. A detailed project reference list is available upon request
What makes UCRETE MT a unique solution?
UCRETE MT provides a robust floor topping to give a long lived floor and provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments.
What are the features and benefits of UCRETE MT?
Rapid Installation -
- Specifications are available that enable UCRETE MT and primer to be installed and cured within a 12 hour application window.
Temperature Resistance -
- The UCRETE MT resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded. 4mm UCRETE MT floors are fully serviceable to 70°C
- UCRETE has been awarded the Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label following extensive VOC emission chamber testing and auditing of quality management and production control procedures.
- UCRETE MT is solvent free and non- tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd.
- UCRETE MT offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- UCRETE flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
- With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, UCRETE MT is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
Substrate Moisture Tolerance
- UCRETE Industrial Flooring is extremely tolerant to residual substrate moisture and can be installed directly onto 7-day-old concrete, or onto old good quality concretes with high moisture contents without the use of special primers, provided there is a functioning DPM within the structure. This enables rapid construction programmes to be main-tained and facilitates refurbishment work in wet process areas.
- UCRETE MT exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
The UCRETE MT surface profile has a coefficient of friction as determined as follows:
- EN 13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor: 40 – 45
- DIN 51130: R10/R11
UCRETE MT is available in eight standard colours:
- Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Cream, Blue, Green/Brown